Iowa COVID-19 update: Week of Aug. 11
(ABC 6 News) – The latest information as of August 11, 2021, on coronavirus in Iowa according to the Iowa Department of Public Health.
- Total doses administered to Iowa residents: 2,992,943
- Series Completed: 1,560,228
- 47.6% of the estimated total population of Iowa have been fully vaccinated*
Click here for more on COVID-19 vaccine tracking across the U.S.
- Total positive COVID-19 tests: 419,238
- Total Deaths: 6,210
- 17 additional deaths from last week
- 1,854,608 total people tested
- 5,441,421 total tests
- 369,542 people have recovered
- 7.6% positive tests in the past 14 days
- 214 patients are in the hospital
- 61 patients are in the hospital patients in ICU
- 47 admitted in the last 24 hours
Total population is based on the U.S. Census estimates of 3,155,070 as of July 1, 2019.