Iowa COVID-19 update: Monday, Oct. 25
(ABC 6 News) – The latest information as of October 25, 2021, on coronavirus in Iowa according to the Iowa Department of Public Health. Iowa’s COVID-19 information is updated Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Total doses administered to Iowa residents: 3,262,038
- Series Completed: 1,710,639
- 64.8% of the estimated total population of Iowans 12+ have been fully vaccinated*
Click here for more on COVID-19 vaccine tracking across the U.S.
- Total positive COVID-19 tests: 514,870
- Total Deaths: 6.848
- Underlying Cause Deaths: 6,051
- Contributing Factor Deaths: 797
- 1,803,507 total people tested
- 6,527,028 total tests
- 435,609 people have recovered
- 8.3% positive tests in the past 14 days
- 557 patients are in the hospital
- 142 patients are in the hospital patients in ICU
- 59 admitted in the last 24 hours
Total population is based on the U.S. Census estimates of 3,155,070 as of July 1, 2019.