Twinsfest returns in January, tickets on sale Dec. 8
(ABC 6 News) – The Minnesota Twins announced on Thursday plans for Twinsfest 2023. It’ll be the first time the event will be held in-person since 2020.
The two-day event will take place January 27-28, and will feature unique and interactive moments with current and former Twins players, coaches, broadcasters and front office personnel.
Tickets will go on sale Thursday, Dec. 8 at 10:00 a.m. Twins season ticket holders will have access to an exclusive presale. For ticket information, CLICK HERE. All proceeds benefit the Minnesota Twins Community Fund.
“We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Twins Territory back to Minneapolis for our first in-person TwinsFest in three years, while introducing some fresh elements to bring our fans even closer to their favorite Twins players and personalities in new and exciting ways,” said Twins President & CEO Dave St. Peter. “We cannot wait to rekindle one of our region’s greatest and most beloved winter traditions, and to celebrate Twins Baseball with our fans!”
Twinsfest events are listed below:
Friday, January 27: TwinsFest Live! (7:00 to 10:00 p.m. at The Fillmore Minneapolis)
- This event features the debut of an exclusive, intimate and entertainment-filled evening with current and former Twins players, along with club coaches, broadcasters and front office personnel.
- In addition, it will feature interactive games, celebrity bartenders, an appearance by Twins mascot T.C., and more.
Limited-availability tickets will be sold in General Admission, All-Star and MVP packages, each with increasing levels of added benefits including food and beverage, gift bags and enhanced access. Each TwinsFest Live! ticketholder will also receive a voucher good for one complimentary ticket to any Twins home game in April 2023 (excluding the Home Opener).
Saturday, January 28: Signature Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Target Field)
- This event delivers a daylong celebration of Twins Baseball at Target Field, with the return of autograph stations with Twins players, coaches, alumni and broadcasters; interactive games such as indoor miniature golf; memorabilia displays; merchandise “Yard Sale”; and more!
- Additionally, Twins broadcast personalities will host a baseball talk and fan-led Q&A sessions from inside the ballpark and delivered on the radio throughout Twins Territory.
The first 3,000 fans through the Target Field gates on Signature Saturday will receive a voucher good for one complimentary ticket to any Twins home game in April 2023 (excluding the Home Opener) and a free Twins beanie courtesy of Caribou Coffee.
Saturday, January 28: Futures Clinic (10:00 to 11:30 a.m. for youth ages 6-12 and 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. for youth ages 13-18; both at Urban Ventures)
- In partnership with Urban Ventures, a South Minneapolis-based nonprofit, the Twins and the Minnesota Twins Community Fund will introduce the TwinsFest Futures Clinic. During two sessions (morning for youth ages 6-12 and afternoon for ages 13-18), youth players will have the opportunity to get ready for their 2023 seasons by learning from their favorite Twins players and coaches in an indoor, drills and fundamentals-based setting.
- Open to all Twins Territory youth between the ages of 6-18. Pre-registration is required to participate, and space is limited.
For more information on Twinsfest and a list of players and alumni schedule to appear, CLICK HERE.