Festival of Trees is back in Rochester at new location
(ABC 6 News) – The Festival of Trees is a magical holiday tradition for many families to enjoy in Rochester. The event is back for 2022, however at a new location.
This year’s event will be at J. Powers at the Hilton in downtown Rochester, 10 E. Center St. It’ll be held on Friday, November 25 and Saturday, November 26.
The 2 days will be full of special events, over 90 beautifully decorated trees, children’s activities, entertainment, raffles, a silent auction, and of course, Santa.
The event is FREE to attend, but registration is encouraged and can be done by CLICKING HERE.
A schedule of events is listed below:
Friday, November 25
- Public Viewing: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (NO entry after 6:30 p.m.)
Saturday, November 26
- Sensory Friendly Hour: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – This hour features no entertainment, subdued lights (none flashing), and other sensory friendly features.
- DiverseAbility Day: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – This features crafts, entertainment, hands-on learning stations, sensory activities, a human library and more.
- Public Viewing: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. – (NO entry after 6:30 p.m.)
- Festival After Dark (Adults only, 21+): 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (NO entry after 9:30 p.m.) – This event features a cash bar, entertainment, and other activities.
The event is put on by Hiawatha Homes who provide quality support services to individuals with disabilities at home and in the community.
Donations are also encouraged towards the organization’s “Fund-A-Dream” campaign with the goal to raise $15,000 to support individuals living with disabilities in the community. Donations can be made, HERE.
For more information about the 2022 Festival of Trees, CLICK HERE.