Albert Lea to hold fall cleanup day Saturday
(ABC 6 News) – The City of Albert Lea will hold a fall cleanup day on Saturday.
The city says residents may dispose of one load of household garbage, brush and yard waste or demolition debris at no charge from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the City Transfer Station, located at 2506 Richway Drive.
Residents that dispose of other items will be charged at reduced or regular rates:
- Passenger vehicle tires – $3 each
- Furniture – $5 per piece
- Appliances, sofas and mattresses – $10 each
Tire rims and electronic waste will be regular rates.
The hours at the transfer station have changed with the season. They will be the following through November 30.
- Monday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
For more information including materials that are accepted or unaccepted, CLICK HERE.