Seasonal parking starts Monday in Rochester
(ABC 6 News) – Seasonal parking beings Monday in Rochester remains in effect until April 1.
The seasonal parking ordinance requires:
- Alternate side parking requirements are in place city-wide from November 1 to April 1 from 2 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Park vehicles on the side of the street with EVEN house numbers when the calendar date is EVEN.
- Park vehicles on the side of the street with ODD house numbers when the calendar date is ODD.
- While cars can be parked on both sides of the street in the evening hours, drivers should park their vehicles overnight for the requirements that are in place following day from 2 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Posted parking signs must be followed regardless of the calendar date.
- This does not apply to metered spaces; however, parked vehicles must still comply with posted signs.
- Alternate side parking is not applicable on streets where parking is only allowed on one side.
- Seasonal parking requirements apply regardless of weather or street conditions.
More information can be found by clicking here.