Rochester Housing Summit will be held at the Mayo Civic Center in May
(ABC 6 News) – Destination Medical Center (DMC), the City of Rochester, Olmsted County and local housing partners will host the Rochester housing Summit at the Mayo Civic Center in May.
The summit will take place on Thursday, May 12 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. A virtual option is also available.
To register to attend either in-person or virtually click here. The summit is $20.
"The summit will provide a deep dive into understanding our community housing needs, learning of the opportunities, potential sites, various financial tools, and housing innovations of interest locally."
Speakers for the summit include:
- David Dunn, Housing Director, Olmsted County Housing and Redevelopment Authority
- Mat Miller, Director, Olmsted County Facilities and Building Operations
- Josh Johnsen, Interim Community Development Director, City of Rochester
- Taryn Eden, City of Rochester
- Kevin Bright, Housing and Sustainability Director, DMC EDA
For more information click here.