Iowa COVID-19 update week of Sept. 1
(ABC 6 News) – The latest information as of Sept. 1, 2021, on coronavirus in Iowa according to the Iowa Department of Public Health.
- Total doses administered to Iowa residents: 3,095,617
- Series Completed:
- 49.2% of the estimated total population of Iowa have been fully vaccinated*
Click here for more on COVID-19 vaccine tracking across the U.S.
- Total positive COVID-19 tests: 441,889
- Total Deaths: 6,307
- 1,912,356 total people tested
- 5,716,196 total tests
- 376,954 people have recovered
- 8.6% positive tests in the past 14 days
- 498 patients are in the hospital
- 133 patients are in the hospital patients in ICU
- 89 admitted in the last 24 hours
Total population is based on the U.S. Census estimates of 3,155,070 as of July 1, 2019.