Iowa COVID-19 update: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
(ABC 6 News) – The latest information as of November 3, 2021, on coronavirus in Iowa according to the Iowa Department of Public Health. Iowa’s COVID-19 information is updated Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Total doses administered to Iowa residents: 3,298,495
- Series Completed:
- 65.6% of the estimated total population of Iowans 12+ have been fully vaccinated*
Click here for more on COVID-19 vaccine tracking across the U.S.
- Total positive COVID-19 tests: 104,330
- Total Deaths: 7,069
- Underlying Cause Deaths: 6,248
- Contributing Factor Deaths: 821
- 2,122,233 total people tested
- 6,721,509 total tests
- 455,871 people have recovered
- 8.2% positive tests in the past 14 days
- 483 patients are in the hospital
- 111 patients are in the hospital patients in ICU
- 75 admitted in the last 24 hours
Total population is based on the U.S. Census estimates of 3,155,070 as of July 1, 2019.