Iowa COVID-19 latest: August 4
(ABC 6 News) – The latest information as of August 4, 2021, on coronavirus in Iowa according to the Iowa Department of Public Health.
- Total doses administered to Iowa residents: 3,079,507
- Series Completed: 1,549,140
- 49.1% of the estimated total population of Iowa have been fully vaccinated*
Click here for more on COVID-19 vaccine tracking across the U.S.
- Total positive COVID-19 tests: 413,988
- Total Deaths: 6,193
- 10 additional deaths from last week
- 1,838,684 total people tested
- 5,371,762 total tests
- 413,988 people have recovered
- 7.1% positive tests in the past 14 days
- 158 patients are in the hospital
- 50 patients are in the hospital patients in ICU
- 30 admitted in the last 24 hours
Total population is based on the U.S. Census estimates of 3,155,070 as of July 1, 2019.