Vaccine timeline update March 26, 2021 | Minnesota Department of Health
Where to get vaccinated
There are several programs that each receive their own allotment of vaccines and schedules. Use the Vaccine Connector to sign up to receive updates or call 833-431-2053.
- Minnesota Community Vaccination Program:
- You must sign up through the Vaccine Connector to be eligible.
- If you are selected, you will be notified by text, email, or phone call by one of the state vaccination partners running those sites: Vault Health, Primary Bio, or SpeciaLysts (Solv).
- Site locations in St. Cloud, Minneapolis, Duluth, Rochester, Bloomington, Saint Paul, and Mankato
- Hospitals and Clinics:
- Mayo Clinic: Patients will be contacted directly.
Olmsted Medical Center: Patients will be contacted directly.
Community Health Services: Call the clinic for more information.
Rochester Clinic: Patients will be contacted directly.
- Local Public Health:
- Continue to work with employers to vaccinate staff and prioritize based on the identified essential workers within the various Phases. Employers are contacted when vaccine is available and staff registers for appointments using a secure link. Not vaccinating individuals at this time; individuals will be contacted by their health care provider when they are eligible.
- Use the Vaccine Connector to find locations in this area.
Find all local vaccine providers here.
How is Minnesota getting the vaccines?
Vaccines are allocated by the CDC weekly on Tuesdays.
Infographic: Minnesota Vaccine Distribution | Minnesota Department of Health