Shed catches fire possibly from space heater

(ABC 6 NEWS) – The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office responded to a structure fire assist call early Monday morning.

When deputies arrived at the 10,000 block of County Rd. 10 SE near Chatfield there was a shed engulfed in flames and it was spreading to a nearby detached garage and utility pole.

Chatfield Fire was able to put out the fire.

Deputies said the fire is believed to have started from a space heater that was plugged in inside the shed.

There was about $900 worth of damage, according to the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office.