Iowa COVID-19 update: Monday, November 1, 2021
(ABC 6 News) – The latest information as of November 1, 2021, on coronavirus in Iowa according to the Iowa Department of Public Health. Iowa’s COVID-19 information is updated Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Total doses administered to Iowa residents: 3,278,687
- Series Completed:
- 65.1% of the estimated total population of Iowans 12+ have been fully vaccinated*
Click here for more on COVID-19 vaccine tracking across the U.S.
- Total positive COVID-19 tests: 522,421
- Total Deaths: 6,965
- Underlying Cause Deaths: 6,155
- Contributing Factor Deaths: 810
- 2,103,628 total people tested
- 6,623,176 total tests
- 447,707 people have recovered
- 8% positive tests in the past 14 days
- 531 patients are in the hospital
- 129 patients are in the hospital patients in ICU
- 76 admitted in the last 24 hours
Total population is based on the U.S. Census estimates of 3,155,070 as of July 1, 2019.