December 30, 2017 05:44 PM
(ABC 6 News) -- In Albert Lea, American Red Cross volunteers are helping a family of four who was impacted by a house fire Saturday morning.
Firefighters said the fire started around 8:15 Saturday morning at a residence on the 600 block of Hope Lane. When they arrived at the scene, firefighters said they saw smoke coming out of the roof vents.
Firefighters also reported there are no injuries and that everyone got of the structure safely.
Volunteers mentioned they are working on long-term recovery plans with the family.
There are about $15,000 in damages.
Created: December 30, 2017 05:44 PM
Copyright 2017 - KAAL-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company