Created: 06/24/2014 5:24 PM KAALtv.com
(ABC 6 News) - A fire broke out inside one of the buildings at Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch in Stewartville this afternoon.
The fire damaged the building the ranch uses to help tubers warm up during the winter. Workers were remodeling the building, but had been out of it for several hours before the fire started.
Officials from the Stewartville Fire Department say the fire may have been started by an electrical problem, but don't know for sure.
Someone at the ranch was able to put out most of the fire, however, firefighters continued to douse the building once they arrived.
No one was hurt and there is no estimate on the damage as of yet.