Posted at: 03/11/2013 10:37 AM
Updated at: 03/11/2013 1:50 PM
Authorities Release Possible Cause of Austin Fire
(ABC 6 News) - The fire that damaged an Austin home Friday night, may have been caused by a candle or a space heater.
Austin police and fire fighters were called to the home in the 500 block of 4th Avenue northwest around 10:15 Friday night when a passerby noticed a fire.
The home was unoccupied at the time.
The owner confirmed that she had candles burning and a space heater running when the fire broke out.
Most of the damage was confined to a living room area.
No one was hurt.