Posted at: 05/10/2013 4:01 PM
Updated at: 05/13/2013 5:08 PM
From Rachael Ray - Turkey Burgers With Horseradish And Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package ground turkey breast
- 2 rounded tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/3 pound sharp white cheddar cheese, diced or crumbled into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 rounded palmful grill seasoning, such as McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- Spicy brown mustard
- 4 poppy seed Kaiser rolls, split
- 1 tub or can of good-quality whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for topping burgers
- Gourmet potato chips
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the meat, horseradish, cheddar pieces, scallions and grill seasoning. Form 4 patties and drizzle them with EVOO. Cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side. Spread mustard on the bun bottoms and cranberry sauce on the bun tops. Place the burgers on the bun bottoms, top with romaine leaves, and set the bun tops in place. Serve fancy chips alongside.